Breaking

Sunday, March 26, 2017

TESTIMONIALS

“Victory’s service was professional, courteous and timely. He arrived at our home with a broad selection of samples, and he diplomatically guided us through the process of choosing window coverings. Thanks to Vic’s expertise and experience I believe we made a much better color and texture choice than what we would have made if we’d tried to “do it ourselves” out of a big box store or online. And it is so much more rewarding to work with someone right here in our community.”
Ola & Betty "B" Anita
Hanx Interiors provided us with very good blinds for our home and office and we are very happy with the service. Victory is very professional, accurate, polite, responsive, and honors his quotes.
Adebisi Akinyele & Abdulrauf
Victory's attention to detail and helpful insight really assisted in our decision making process when deciding on floor covering for our home remodel. His willingness to put the customers happiness as a top priority really impressed us. I will use Hanx Interiors again and hope others find him as helpful and pleasant as we did.
Asemwota & Ruth Ose
When I needed window coverings, Hanx Interiors helped me from start to finish. I was overwhelmed with the choices I had but Victory made the process so easy. He helped me create a design and look that went perfectly with my vision and overall decor. I will be using Hanx Interiors in the future for all of my interior design needs.
Adex & Sarah Yahaya
Victory’s product knowledge help in purchasing bathroom fixtures, which “perform well” under the new Nigerian code restrictions… was very beneficial. His expertise and resources saved us time and money avoiding the frustration of installing disappointing low performing toilets and fixtures. Even on small projects, we have used her services several times due to his invaluable service!
Albert & Agbonkhese Peter
Working with Hanx Interiors is very comforting. Victory Idemudia is patient and understands all of our needs. He works with the best contractors and knows how to find, and incorporate, the best deals into a beautiful design that is within our budget. He helps to relieve the stress of a large project and is an advocate for her clients best interest. We would highly recommend Hanx Interiors for your health care design, or residential design project.
Dr. & Mrs. Patrick Martin
I have used Hanx Interiors three times now to update my wall coverings and have been very pleased with the quality and service. Vic is very knowledgeable about his products. From our initial meeting to the final installation, everything went smoothly and on time.  I would highly recommend this company and use it again for all my wall covering needs.  Thank you Vic!
Osupala Ezekiel

No comments: